GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These general terms and conditions apply to your use of this website.
We reserve the right to update these terms and conditions; therefore, you should consult them regularly.
- The terms “we”, “us” and “our”, when used in this document, refer to Interteam Project Management, 16 Ahad Ha’am Street, 92103 Jerusalem, which is the legal person managing this website as a member of n the iReceptor Plus consortium. The iReceptor Plus consortium is the unincorporated association of the beneficiaries of the European Union Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation Action under Grant Agreement n° 825821.
The terms “You” or “your” refer to the visitors and users of this website.
The term “this website” refers to the website with the URL https://www.ireceptor-plus.com/
- The content of the public portion of this website is purely informative and may be changed without notice.
- The accuracy of the information on this website is the result of our best effort but cannot be guaranteed. The content of this website cannot be construed as a legal, medical or other professional advice. We therefore decline any responsibility for your usage of the content of this website.
- The content of this website is protected by intellectual property rights owned by Interteam Management or by one or more of the other members of the iReceptor Plus Consortium. You are allowed to access, print or download the content of this website if you acknowledge the property rights protecting it.
You may not sell or exploit the content of this website without our consent.
You may not use this website to share information and material infringing in on anyone else’s rights.
You may not use this website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website or in any way that impacts user access to this website or in any way contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or that may cause harm to this website, or to any person or business entity using this website.
You may not use the website to harm (intellectual property) rights of iReceptor Plus consortium members or third parties.
- Any comments or questions you may have concerning the use of the website, and the information it provides can be addressed at the following address: email@example.com